Connie Lê★¹ Graphic Designer✏︎Illustrator² Bold␥Whimsical␥Colourful␥Style³
✴︎Magic in the Mundane✴︎⁴ The Dreamer︎⁵
It’s 2PM🍼⁶ 🌈️🐛️🪨📝🔮🛹🦮📸🎙🎶⁷ ✷✐⁸ ©⁹
Hey there! I’m Connie Lê, a Vietnamese-Canadian Graphic Artist based in Toronto.
I recieved my BDes in Graphic Design at OCAD University in 2020 and minor in Illustration.
- I love using loud vibrant colours with a clean pallette. My favourite combinations are pinks, yellows, and blues
(not the CMYK kind, but the
RGB kind) I draw inspiration from Art-Deco, Memphis, Pop Art and Minimalism.
I like exploring tender human moments and believe anything can be exciting if you imagine them to be ✦
- I feel out my emotions and use it to inspire my work. Often dreaming,
I play with nostalgic themes
and I’m not afraid to be vulnerable. ( My Big 3: Cancer ︎ Scorpio ☾ and Cancer
- I sell some of my designs and illustrations as prints and merch at my shop here, follow me @twopercocetmilk
- If i’m not indulged in my work you can find me collecting rocks, writing poems, casting spells,
skateboarding, walking my doggo, taking pictures, making music or silly raps.
- Want to work together? Leave me a message and thanks for stopping by • ᴗ •
- All artwork, photography, and digital designs on connie-le.com is Copyright © 2022 Connie Lê. All rights reserved.